Wednesday, August 13, 2008

...and we're home!

Well, we left Sydney about 26 hours ago and are pretty much settled back into our Monticello home, with the Beagle who seems very happy that we didn't forget about him!   He sure didn't forget us!  I don't have any photos to post and not sure I'm even typing anything coherent as none of us have really slept at all for the last 28+ hours.  I think we're due.  

 The blog was a fun way to sort of document our trip, reflect on it and share pieces of it with those we with we could have taken along with us.  We hope you all have enjoyed it a little bit as well!  Thanks for all the comments!

...the McNulty's, signing off on the Sydney Trip 2008Blog. 

1 comment:

pookie said...

well, we're glad you didn't sell out for a new floating home. we enjoyed the blog. glad you are back.

John & Rhonda