We spent today at the famous Bondi Beach! ...daddy proudly representing Purdue University while doing my best Bay Watch. I left my clothes on for the safety of all the beach babes who would not likely be able to resist the danger.
fantastic pics. enjoying so much being included in your trip & seeing selinas famly. loved hearing your voices the other day. we found Ali & Travis in the secret garden last week. Oma & Grandad
This blog will detail our trip to and 3 week stay in Sydney, Australia for anyone interested! We hope to post text, video and photographs daily! The slideshow above should scroll through all of our Flickr.com photos automatically.
3 comments:
The hat with the Purdue outfit is truly a magnet...you should be careful. :)
Tina
ha... yeah, look what happened last time I came over here wearing P.U. garb. ...I came back with a wife! :)
fantastic pics. enjoying so much being included in your trip & seeing selinas famly. loved hearing your voices the other day. we found Ali & Travis in the secret garden last week.
Oma & Grandad
Post a Comment