Saturday, July 26, 2008

The City at Sunset

After spending the entire day walking around the city in the rain, we were rewarded with a tremendous sunset before re-boarding the train back to Uncle Fletcher's and passing out from exhaustion. Today, Saturday, we are sitting at Nanny's having a cuppa (cup of coffee or tea) and Lemingtons (little cake thingys). As soon as I post this, we are heading to Homebush, the 2000 Olympic Site, about 5 minutes from our former home here in Oz. Signing off for now! -D




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was sitting here scrolling through your pictures and Anna saw the opera house and she went nuts!! On one of the "Little Einstein" episodes they have to help this baby kangaroo (his name is Joey) get to the opera house to perform his trick of jumping really high. When she saw the picture, she screamed...Joey needs to do his jumping trick there!!

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures Dan......you should be a professional:) Thanks for sharing-

Renay said...

Hey McNulty family! It looks like you are having a fabulous time and it is so beautiful there. I'd love to hear more about the surprise and cocoa spill-ouch!

Hey I attended the photos for health at IUPUI Cancer Center today and saw that Dan had 2 or 3 pics placed there as well! How cool! In the ICU and another area on the 3rd floor I believe. I grabbed you guys a poster that we were given-you can read more about it at my blog (by clicking my name;-) Cheers!

carol said...

Hi M's
Great to keep up with special moments.
Girl's are making a life time of memories.Can't wait to hear their stories!!
Carol