


Well, we've had 2 very successful surprises, no heart-attacks and one incident of spilled hot chocolate all over the entire family. I think we're doing OK. Nanny and Grand-Nan had no idea we were here on their continent!
4 round trip tickets on Qantas=$$$$ enough to choke a horse!
New clothes due to hot chocolate in the city incident= $50
The reaction of the 2 old lady's = absolutely priceless :)
3 comments:
HELLO! I have been thinking of you ALL! Tell everyone hello! I am glad you made it and were able to surprise your mother and grandmother! Tell her happy birthday! Enjoy your time, I can't wait to see all the pictures! Colin is enjoying looking at the picts as well and wants to say hi and he misses you all! Love you, Val
I cried when I saw these pics. Surprises like that really are priceless!
This is the first time that I have been able to review your blog in a few days after working the weekend and seeing the pics of your mom (mum) holding the girls made me cry! I know you are having so much fun, enjoy your family and being home, Nicole.
Post a Comment