Friday, July 11, 2008

Countdown to Departure!


Countdown To Departure!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool Daniel...have a great time! Can't wait to follow along with you and your family.

Tina Jones said...

This is a great idea...now I can visit Australia vicariously with your blog. Have a great time!

Tina

Anonymous said...

This time Daniel YOU will be the alien!!!!

Daniel G. McNulty said...

good point... the girls and I will all be Aliens! Yes, I can tell them we've been captured and taken to the mothership.

carol said...

Thanks for sharing your special moment!!
Brought a tear to my eye.
Big hugs for Selina's Mom and Dad from the lake!!
Carol

Anonymous said...

Selina and family,
This blog is almost like being there. It is just the coolest thing to have this blog so that all of your friends can enjoy your fabulous trip with you. It looks like you are having lots of fun and family time. We do miss you, though. I love the underwater shots!