




Today we spent at the Blue Mountains, which is about 2 hours west of Sydney. I think they are called the Blue Mountains, because from the suburbs, they look blue off in the distance due to the Eucalyptus leaves. Beautiful place. The 3 towers of rock are referred to as the 3 sisters. Aboriginal legend is that the 3 Aboriginal women were turned into these rock formations for some reason. I should have paid more attention to the tour guide :)
4 comments:
I am enjoying your trip so very much. Thank you for providing this blog. It is so cool and the photography is awesome. It looks like you are having a great time!
What beautiful photography. Thank you so much for sharing. It looks like you are having lots of fun and family time!
I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. Val had to remind me that it was winter down there. Why am I not shocked that you, Dan, would be scuba diving in those temperatures? Looks like a lot of fun.
Thanks all for the comments! We are having a good time. It's good to be here, doing things we used to do with family & friends. I don't have my computer or my photos, but we went to the Sydney international boat show yesterday and quad biking and to the pub today...well, I guess the girls went into the city to some fancy hair dresser or something silly like that :) the boyz went quad biking. I'll post pics when I have my own computer and an internet connection both in the same place at the same time! Yikes, I think I'm going through some sort of withdrawl w/out having daily internet access!!! How does one live w/out the world wide web!
Post a Comment