4 cousins falling out of the crazy tree, My dream truck with a Sydney babe, one very angry Koala outside my bedroom window and a little Kangaroo kissing in the backyard :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am really enjoying your great pictures...and I think the clothing is just fine.(You are on vacation for goodness sakes.) I'm jealous that you have koalas outside of your bedroom window and have the opportunity to kiss kangaroos -- how cool! Tina
This blog will detail our trip to and 3 week stay in Sydney, Australia for anyone interested! We hope to post text, video and photographs daily! The slideshow above should scroll through all of our Flickr.com photos automatically.
1 comment:
I am really enjoying your great pictures...and I think the clothing is just fine.(You are on vacation for goodness sakes.) I'm jealous that you have koalas outside of your bedroom window and have the opportunity to kiss kangaroos -- how cool!
Tina
Post a Comment