Thursday, July 31, 2008

Scuba Diving, Shelly Beach Manly. ...where it all began :)






Early this morning, at about 8:30am I started my first dive at Shelly Beach, which is where I proposed to Selina nearly 9 years ago. We did 2 dives here, each 43 minutes. Water temp was about 16C. ...pretty cold, but diveable! I took lots of pics and video underwater. Saw lots of Port Jackson sharks and big blue grouper on the first dive and lots of wrasse and a small ray on the second dive. THEN...I left the ocean and did a shark dive at Oceanworld, Manly. Pics from the shark dive coming in the next post!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daniel & Family,

Thank you for sharing Australia with me. The pictures are wonderful. Looks like the scuba diving was a hugh success. The Blue Mountains made me want to climb! What memories!

Later,

Vicky Carlin